Stir frying. The easiest, fastest, and tastiest thing to make when you’re feeling lazy and hungry. My mom was out so my brother and I made dinner for ourselves. He had some pasta with meat sauce so what did I make myself? A stir fry.
This one has 1 small head of broccoli, 1/2 C edamame, 1/2 pack tofu, 5 mushrooms, 1/4 cabbage, and a scallion. First I sautéed some garlic in olive oil, then added the rest of the ingredients along with some black pepper and soy sauce. Topped it with a bit of sesame oil before eating it, yum. It would have been fabulous with some rice or something, but I didn’t have any and didn’t want to spend more than like, 5 minutes cooking, so…. heh.
Also, how awesome is edamame? 1/2 C serving has 13 g of protein! And its so bright and cute.
- 3lectric-m0ments likes this
- see-mego reblogged this from joyofhealth
- perpetuallyephemeral likes this
- rainyrin1807 reblogged this from sherry-blossom
- rococoaliens likes this
- boobookeys likes this
- soulmind-body likes this
- prohappiness reblogged this from joyofhealth
- classicbeautyb likes this
- ourladyoftheiron likes this
- lacebox likes this
- fitforbritt likes this
- workthat-ass reblogged this from sherry-blossom
- king-salem likes this
- itstooearlyforthisshit likes this
- sincerelyjemima likes this
- 500-daysofsteph likes this
- camilaurbieta reblogged this from joyofhealth
- moon-lavender reblogged this from sherry-blossom
- huffinnpuffintogetridofthemuffin likes this
- shhh-girl likes this
- blanchies likes this
- bonafidelovesong said: Looks delish!
- bonafidelovesong likes this
- tanbutnotjacked likes this
- joyofhealth posted this